2-3 days per week, £250-350 per day (DOE), fully remote
*Please note that all applications are handled through the Juggle platform. You will be able to customise your job title rather than select from the ones on offer and please select “marketing” as the functional area when signing up.
We are searching for an exceptional client-facing professional with strong account management skills to join an exciting investment company based in London. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Account Manager will be responsible for handling 20 (and growing) clients on a weekly basis, ensuring they’re well served and informed of the company’s offering, ultimately leading to recurring revenue. This is a fantastic opportunity for an engaging client-facing professional to work with an exciting company and leader, at a pivotal phase of their growth.
- Proactively call, email, and meet (virtual is fine) prospective and existing clients, listening to their needs.
- Communicate the company’s products and services, in a consultative manner.
- Research prospective clients and send them relevant information to build strong working relationships.
- Develop a foolproof process which means you as an Account Manager consistently follow up with prospective and existing leads, as this consistency will result in a greater commercial outcome for the business.
- Work closely with the internal product team to feedback any client queries or issues, to constantly improve the products and services.
Background and Skills
- Experience in professional services (financial services or executive search) preferred.
- A strong track record of building relationships with C-level executives.
- Excellent research and process management skills.
- Not afraid to proactively call and email prospective clients, in a consultative manner, having built solid relationships and foundations.
- Positive and “can do” who thrives working in smaller growing organisations.
This is a 2 day per week opportunity but could be up to 3. £250-350 (self-employed) depending on experience. The role is fully remote.
Powered by JazzHR