Duration - Permanent
Location - Gloucester
Our client in Gloucester is recruiting for an additional Administrator to work out of lovely offices on the outskirts of Gloucester. They offer a lovely working environment with on site parking.
- Working under the guidance of the Junior Operations Manager in processing Bespoke orders.
- Assisting with ordering of customer specific raw materials.
- Monitoring of order progress/communicating with retail staff as and when needed.
- Communication of fabric stock levels to retail staff for
- Creation of priority list for production staff
- Assisting with collation of production personnel performance data for payroll.
- Assisting with clocking data and recording of staff absences.
- Well versed with all Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- A self-motivated, confident individual. Proficiency in reporting progress to all management tiers within the business.
- Excellent time management, punctuality and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously.
- Excellent numeracy and written communication skills.
- Adaptable to re prioritisation of workload
Full time permanent contract - 38 • hours p/wk
(Monday - Thursday, 7.45am - 4.30pm)
(Friday, 7.45am - 1.30pm)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Richard Brock