Applications Support Team Lead/Manager - (100% Remote)London, England, gb
Category: Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
Published on 2021-06-18 06:03:55
£55,000 - £62,000 + perm benefits
A leading charity organisation is currently recruiting for an Application Team Leader. The charity is currently going through a large transformation programme and the Application Team Leader will play a vital role in partnering and supporting the organisation with transitioning to new systems; platforms architecture and processes as well as ensuring business as usual activities are not adversely impacted. The focus of the Application Team Leader will be on transitioning a variety of applications into cloud based serviced solutions. Alongside this, you will be advising the Change Design Team on the appropriate cloud application and leading the migration and implementation of solutions.
* Lead a team of application engineers, analysts and specialists to fulfil physical and remote requests for support on the applications used within an estate.
* Supporting the development, modification and decommissioning of key corporate systems and applications with minimal disruption to our end-users.
* Advise on appropriate replacement applications to support the rationalisation of current application to ensure system, data and architecture structures.
* Proactively maintain, develop and enhance live services across multiple platform applications to support current and future business requirements utilising technologies such as (but not limited to) Oracle, Salesforce, DBA administration and SQL.
* Support the Head of Operating Technology in reviewing, evaluating and selecting replacement technologies.
* Take lead responsibility for ensuring that data, structures and rules from the live applications are transferred accurately and effectively to new products, so that the organisation learns from best practices and its integrity is maintained.
* Develop and implement a new support model for application team support, ensuring it is aligned to business needs.
* Experience of a multiple cloud application platforms such as, but not limited to, Salesforce, Oracle, Maytas, IAPTUS, Microsoft, Azure, BI and enterprise reporting and be familiar with document management architectures.
* Significant experience in transitioning applications from on premise to cloud architectures, including problem management and resolution across multiple application-based systems
* Significant experience of operating in complex live operations, applications, and systems landscape
* Skills and Experience in project management skills
* Demonstrable experience of working with in-house and third-party development and operational services teams
* Ability to influence outcomes and gain consensus for new initiatives and ways of working
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.