Deloitte’s Transfer Pricing team helps multinational companies align their tax strategies to their business through a wide variety of compliance and advisory services.
We already work with a number of the leading businesses in the Midlands as well as numerous privately owned companies and some of the largest global brands. As part of our Transfer Pricing team, you would have the ability to work on part of an already established client portfolio and further your career with the support and resources that our firm can provide.
• Project managing and supporting all aspects of work from the development of transfer pricing planning strategies,
• Compliance programmes and audit defence;
• Taking part in functional analysis interviews and undertaking economic analyses.
• Preparing transfer pricing reports based on functional, comparability and economic analyses of the client's business, including using our market leading technology solution;
• Working with senior staff, clients and HMRC in the development of advance pricing agreements and resolution of enquiries.
• Supporting the Transfer Pricing Practice through the development of new services and analytical tools, and the assumption of practice management responsibilities.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Work pattern: This is a permanent full time contract opportunity.
Your professional experience
• CTA or equivalent qualification – or relevant industry background
• Client driven with strong commercial awareness.
• Strong communication skills - both written and oral.
• Able to develop innovative ideas and solutions, with the ability to think around a problem.
• Strong client relationship management skills with ability to develop quality outputs.
• Ability to work in structured Project teams.
• Ability to plan and monitor projects, budget and timescale management and people.
• Industry and tax background equally as important as economics.
Jobs you might also be interested in