About The Role
The role is to support Assistant Buyers and the wider team with their administrative duties. Your daily tasks will be varied and you’ll get an all encompassing view of a buying team giving you the opportunity to learn & understand the buying principles.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
* Help set up new products, ensuring all information is correct & liaise with other teams to effectively prioritise new SKUs.
* Ensure all products have correct specifications, images, reviews and videos pre go live
* To monitor competitor activity and communicate to the team.
* To use customer, sales and market information to support the buyers in creating a range that meets market needs, supports the customer proposition and achieves department goals.
* To work with the stock team to maintain supplier line by line sales forecasting and intake plans on agreed trading skus
* To contribute towards establishing, maintaining and building strong relationships with suppliers and other internal departments.
* To ensure all relevant administrative, financial and systems procedures are completed accurately and within agreed timescales.
* To investigate invoice discrepancies on agreed trading skus and queries as advised by the Buyers.
* To ensure Attach Journey by SKU is up to date and relevant
A Few Things About You
* Self-motivated, passionate and driven
* Analytical understanding of numbers
* Interest in a career in buying
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment achieving set budgets and deadlines
* Ability to communicate and present results clearly
* Excellent in relationship building internally and externally across level
Jobs you might also be interested in