Chef - Plough and Harrow, Malvern
Location: Guarlford, Worcestershire
Salary: £23500 to £25000 plus paid overtime, great tronc and benefits
Are you a chef looking to develop your career, with the desire to have input into a fresh food menu? Or are you an experienced commis within the hospitality sector looking for your first Chef de partie role?
Do you want to work for a pub company where individuality and personality is encouraged rather than stamped out by a ‘Brand Template’?
Yes? then we want to hear from you!!
Here at Brunning & Price wehave an exciting opportunity for a Chef to join our team based in Malvern. You’ll receive a highly competitive salary of up to £25,000 and will be a member of a friendly close-knit team.
As a Chef de Partie you'll have the opportunity to gain experience working across all areas of the kitchen and will be key in supporting the Sous Chefs and Head Chef.
Our Chefs de Partie are involved in a range of duties including:
- Fresh food preparation
- Embracing our food culture and designing menus
- Stock control
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
In return, we offer our Chefs de Partie:
- Competitive salary plus paid overtime and tips
- Work/life balance – 45-hour contract
- 30% staff discount across the group and employee benefits scheme
- Sharesave and pension
- Free food on shifts
- Career development opportunities and support
- Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
- Chef days out
- Flexibility to move between pubs
The potential here is enormous and we’re looking for an ambitious and committed Chef de Partie with a passion for fresh food.
If we’re talking your language and think you’ve got what it takes to become our Chef de Partie then please click ‘apply’ now!