Salary: £19.00 Per Hour
Hours: Full or Part-time available, with Dyas & Nights
To positively support the Deputy Manager and Registered Manager in providing leadership to the care and support staff. To have responsibility for leading, supporting and facilitating the nursing and medical needs of Service Users. To support senior management in the delivery of high-quality care and support, and to deputise when required.
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure Service Users are at the heart of care delivery and their wishes and preferences are acted upon.
- The efficient and effective day to day management of care delivery and the staff team to ensure that required standards are maintained.
- Ensure all recording systems and organisational documentation are of a high standard and kept up to date.
- Provide support and guidance for care staff on nursing and medical matters that are in the scope of being a clinical lead.
- Act as a shift leader to monitor and direct the effective running of the unit or other defined area of responsibility.
- Relevant qualification – Registered General Nurse Qualification with active NMC pin number
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Employee Benefits
- Free onsite parking
- Friendly team and very supportive Manager
- Full training and Induction programme for all staff.
- Working with Buddy and Mentor experience
- Fully funded apprenticeship programme available with opportunity to develop your career
- Full time, part- time, Days and Nights Shifts available.
- Great opportunities for promotion.
Please contact Peter O'Reilly on 07587 099 863 for more information on how to apply or email email@example.com