Deloitte are helping our clients leverage ServiceNow to imagine and deliver the future of work and we need talented professionals to help make that happen.
Deloitte's ServiceNow market offering is rapidly growing and moving from strength to strength with no signs of slowing down. We are a Global Elite ServiceNow Partner, the highest level of partnership offered by ServiceNow and are proud to have been recognised as the ‘Global Partner Award Winner’ and ‘EMEA Regional Partner Award Winner’ for 2020.
We support the world’s largest and most complex organisations across all industries and help them achieve their goals. Whether that’s stepping up to deliver the workplace of the future or enabling service delivery across the whole enterprise. We deliver Enterprise-wide Transformation, bringing together IT, HR, Finance, Customer, Risk and Core Business Operations.
If you want to work for a firm that truly cares about providing its clients cutting-edge, disruptive solutions and understands the potential the ServiceNow platform can unlock, there is no better place to unlock your potential than Deloitte.
Enterprise Technology & Performance
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify the complex, creating tangible value for our clients.
We are looking for a highly skilled and passionate ServiceNow developer.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting and influencing the development of the vision and strategy for ServiceNow based on an understanding and anticipation of future business needs and strategies.
• Delivering high-quality solutions that are fit for purpose through analysis and challenging unnecessary customisation
• Delivering on a development and deployment approach that delivers flexibility to support changing business needs without the need to redevelop ServiceNow as functionality is expanded
• Provide leading practice technical insights and recommendations
• Developing across the ServiceNow stack e.g. Mobile, Portal, HRSD, ITSM
• Working collaboratively with product owners, business analysts and testers
• Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Work pattern: This is a permanent full time contract opportunity. Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
Suitable candidates should have the following experience:
• Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform from business requirements and technical design documents (including Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Reporting, Discovery and Integrations)
• Knowledge and experience of ITSM frameworks and ITIL processes
• Strong knowledge of ServiceNow platform capabilities
• Experience with Agile ways of working e.g. Scrum
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
The following are desirable, but not mandatory:
• Experience with web development and scripting e.g. HTML, CSS, Java Script
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (in relevant products)
• Certified in ServiceNow Application Development Fundamentals
• Strong knowledge of ITIL processes
Jobs you might also be interested in