Role–Consultant / Senior Consultant
Technology – Murex - BO
Location – Utrecht, Netherlands / London,UK
As a Murex Consultant, you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• 8plus years of experience in Techno-functional role
• Hands on experience with Murex 3.1
• Good expertise in BO functions and Post Trade workflow
• Good expertise on capital markets - specially Debt, FX Asset class
• Experience in BO configuration/GOM setup
• Conversant with trouble shooting in Murex for Technical issues, Support SLA's etc.
• Excellent Communication skills and ability to multitask in a high pressure Trading environment
• Good understanding of technology from the perspective of products implementation, systems integration and data migration.
• Expertise in requirement analysis and management, SDLC lifecycle knowledge, Change management, Product management including version, configuration management, etc.
• Good expertise in SQL\PL-SQL, Unix/Shell script, XML related technology
As a Murex BO Consultant your role is to be an integral part of the consulting team. You will engage on complex assignments related to Murex consulting. You would be performing following responsibilities:
• Requirement gathering
• Solution definition
• Murex configuration, design & development
• Change deployment
• Murex enhancements/implementation
• Providing 3rd Line support
• System Testing
• UAT Support
• System documentation
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
High analytical skills
A high degree of initiative and flexibility
High customer orientation
High quality awareness
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
“All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”