Customer Services Advisor with Polish
Are you available immediately? Do you have customer services experience? Are you fluent in Polish? If so, please read on and apply to be part of this exciting project.
Our client in Wokingham is looking for Customer Services Advisors to join the busy team.
The role involves
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding products
- Resolving customer queries and complaints
- Outbound calls to customers as and when required
- Managing high volume of emails on behalf of the client whilst always providing a quality service
- Entering information onto internal system - quality will be checked daily
- Adherence to company standards, behaviours and values
The successful candidate must have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to empathise and sympathise with customers
- Good team player
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Target drive
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear understanding of MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
This is a temporary role for 4 weeks, working from home, including weekends.
Hours are 8.00am - 5.00pm
If you are available immediately and speak fluent Polish, please do apply for the role and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application.