Are you an experienced Data Analyst looking for your next role within the construction industry?
FM Conway are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Plant and Workshop division. This is a full time role, which in time will be based from our Sevenoaks head office but will initially require working from home. The role offers a competitive salary and a vast range of benefits.
At FM Conway, we deliver vital infrastructure services that help keep people, communities and businesses moving. Our people are our greatest asset and we are always searching for talented individuals to join our family.
People are at the heart of our business and we want to ensure that everyone goes home safe, healthy and well at the end of each day. As a business we have introduced new rules of engagement, social distancing marshals and improved hygiene facilities to ensure that our employees can work safely. People first, go home safe.
The Data Analyst Role
Supporting our Plant and Workshop division and reporting directly to the Senior Plant and Asset Manager, the Data Analyst will compile and report on various items of data focusing on cost control, compliance and awareness.
Responsibilities of our Data Analyst
- Reviewing, interpretating and analysing data
- Using a variety of tools, statistical techniques and data management systems, in order to provide accurate and reliable reports
- Managing and taking ownership of the KPI dashboards
- Preparing dashboard data and creating reports for monthly contract meetings
- Analysing data and recognising unusual trends
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner
- Proactively liaising with various areas of the business to gather data and additional information
- Assisting with database administration, design, security and maintenance
- Continuously developing healthy data collection systems and sound strategies for acquiring quality data from different sources.
What we’re looking for in our Data Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who has worked within the transport, plant or construction industries. To be considered for this role you must have strong Excel, data management and administration skills. You will be organised and a good communicator who is proactive and able to work alone and within teams.
Benefits of becoming our Data Analyst
Our people are our greatest asset and we will offer you a competitive salary with a vast range of benefits such as:
-Career & professional development
-Access to FM Conway’s exclusive Rewarding Great People platform
-Online shopping discounts (of up to 50%) and cashback from over 2,000 retailers
-Prize draws and a monthly lotto giving you the opportunity to win an amazing £1,000 every month or the £3,000 jackpot
-News, Health and Wellbeing information including virtual gym classes, 24/7 GP and free eye tests.
-Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption and shared parental leave
-Cycle to Work Scheme
-Contributory Pension Scheme
-Employee Assistant Programme
-Opportunity to study for formal qualifications
-Vodafone discounts for you and your family
-Car lease discounts for you and your family