£350 - £400/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking a Deployment Manager for our Government client. This is an initial 6 month contract paying between £350 - £400/Day Inside IR35. Successful candidates will be required to travel to prisons to assist with deployments. Candidates can be based Nationally and will be allocated to their nearest prisons -No expenses are included.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of this role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution
Engagement and Communications
* Deployment of new end user devices
* Business Change and Training activities required to support the users through their transition
* Early Life Support
* Decommissioning of the legacy Quantum devices
You will be responsible for:
* Lead teams/directorates/establishments through the transition lifecycle, identifying issues as they arise, and being the point of contact into PTTP. This includes the co-ordination of engagement, communication, business change, deployment and early life support activities required to deliver new technology to HMPPS staff
* Contributing to and working to complex project plans adhering to deadlines and objectives.
* Populating and providing reports with data as required.
* Providing on-site support (if required) during high intensity deployment periods.
* Working closely with the Single Point of