Our front-line team supports 3 million LEGO® customers from around the world every single year. We have multiple starting dates throughout the year so why not come and join the fun as a Dutch speaking advisor at our Slough Customer Contact Centre?This is a fixed-term contract until the end of January 2022 with the potential to become permanent.
About the roleOur Customer Service Advisors handle customer questions from across the world. Every day is different, we handle queries about up and coming product launches, enquiries about our online shop through to troubleshooting our digital products such as LEGO Boost and the LEGO Life App. On average a colleague supports 40 customers every day so it’s busy, but we have fun and remain true to our mission to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
Covid-19 situation - We are aware of the uncertainty the current situation brings. Our recruitment, onboarding and training will all be done virtually and our teams are currently safely working from home until we can go back to our office in Slough.
Core Responsibilities• The Slough Contact Centre supports our Dutch customers, so you will need to be fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
• Engaging with our shoppers and consumers to increase customer loyalty through multiple channels including Phone, Email and Web Chat.
• Representing the LEGO brand through our unique tone of voice and following call and writing handling models when communicating with children and adults alike
• Proficient in assessing verbal and written scenarios quickly and solving problems using a variety of tools available to you
• Prioritising and multitasking to meet our customers’ expectations
• Accurately logging the outcome of your interactions and adhering to GDPR and Child Safeguarding.
• As a multilingual advisor, you will work a variety of shifts and the occasional weekend shift
Play your part in our team succeedingOur Consumer Service Advisors are at the forefront of Consumer & Shopper Engagement, where our vision is to be the champions of our consumers and guardians of the LEGO Group play promise.
At The LEGO Group we care about making a positive difference. In the lives of children, our partners and our colleagues. We strive to create an environment where there is challenge, development and where colleagues can be creative and have fun.
Our teams are curious, focused and brave in everything they do. This is because the responsibility of leadership at The LEGO Group belongs to everyone at The LEGO Group. This enables us to succeed together.
Do you have what it takes?
• High School diploma or equivalent qualification or working experience.
• 1-3 years’ experience in a consumer facing role
• Proficiency using a computer and the Windows 10 OS
• Excellent people skills and emotional intelligence
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and to prioritise
• Resilient mindset and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• English and Dutch – fluent, both spoken and written
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.