Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious English Teacher looking for their new role in September!
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint an English teacher in partnership with a secondary school in the Birkenhead area. If you are an experienced English teacher or a newly qualified teacher, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and who will bring passion to creating a challenging and creative learning environment to the delivery of English teaching. The successful candidate will also have the ability to encourage and nurture the student’s educational attainment, building positive relationships and recognising knowledge gaps. As an English teacher you will be required to teach English Language and English Literature across Key Stage 3/4.
Requirements for the role:
- Relevant degree
- UK teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
- Relevant experience of delivering English Literature and Language at KS3/4 level
Responsibilities in the role:
- Enthusiastic in approach to delivering English lessons to pupils of a range of ages and abilities
- Inspiring learning with creative lesson plans and delivery
- Encourage pupils to achieve to the best of their ability
- Working closely with staff within the department to facilitate learning and development
- Demonstrating a passion for education
- Pro-actively demonstrating the school’s values amongst pupils and learning
This position is well suited to a confident candidate capable of planning and delivering high standard creative lessons to facilitate learning in English Language and Literature.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.