Premex plus, who are a member of the Exam works UK family, have a very exciting opportunity for an Expert Liaison Executive to join our team, based in Horwich, Bolton.
As a Medico legal company, we specialise in offering in-depth medical reports to Nationwide Solicitors with regards to their claimant’s personal injury case.
What will I be doing?
You will manage your own diary, to ensure you have continuous updates and liaise daily with the Experts.
As an Expert Liaison Executive, it will be your responsibility to engage with our panel of experienced medical experts, to build strong and lasting relationships, to ensure we can continue to offer an excellent service to Solicitors, who in turn you will communicate with, to ensure we are meeting criteria.
What we ask of you?
An excellent customer service manner is essential.
You should have strong communication skills, both verbal, written and listening.
Good administration skills, including experience on the telephone.
Strong computer skills, proficient in all MS Applications
To have worked in a similar office environment with similar tasks requested
You should have strong negotiation skills, be able to objection handle and be confident when having difficult conversations around time management, conduct and complaints when SLA’s or productivity is not being met.
You should be confident in making outbound calls as whilst managing existing supply chain, you will also look to bring new medical experts on board and manage the recruitment process including negotiation and understanding rates of pay and costing when onboarding new Experts.
- You will build effective relationships with the experts and solicitors by providing support and demonstrating clear communication at all stages of the case.
- Promote and demonstrate efficient ways of working in line with targets and SLA’s, taking responsibility for progressing case with every touchpoint.
- To monitor and report on expert performance in line their agreed service levels and be accountable for resolving issues in respect of performance, timescales, and outstanding work.
- To deal with all aspects of expert commercial terms and conditions
- Negotiating fees ensuring a satisfactory conclusion between Premex/Solicitor and the Expert
- Prepare Management reports, collate information in respect of individual experts / expert panel.
- Support the operational department with expert selection through clear guidance
- Handling complaints and escalations aiming for first time resolution and liaise with management to ensure a fast resolution.
Working hours between 8.30am – 5.00pm or 9.00am – 5.30pm on a weekly rota
28 days holidays including bank holidays.
1000s of discounts on retail, entertainment & dining out.
Discounted gym memberships
Company events and many more!
The role currently offers home working; however, this will eventually be an office based position.
Due to the nature of this role, a DBS Disclosure will be requested from the successful candidates.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have found a suitable candidate.