Facilities ManagerLondon, England, gb
Category: Management Occupations
Published on 2021-06-16 06:03:50
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
We are looking for a Facilities Manager to join the team at one of our mixed-use developments in East London, managing all aspects of the facilities & hard services.
The successful applicant must have solid experience in the management of external suppliers, contractors and consultants covering a range of services. If you can demonstrate an ability to make decisions both independently and collectively and can ensure the problems that arise are dealt with and solutions found, this may be an ideal role for you.
Our Facilities Manager have the following key responsibilities:
* Day to day management of facilities and hard services local to the development and in accordance with the framework of systems centrally defined by the Facilities Department.
* Local management and coordination of contractors, consultants and service partners on site in line with the centrally defined contract mechanisms.
* Local management and auditing of infrastructure and building services including fire and security systems, water hygiene, vertical transport, utilities and critical plant.
* Monitor health, safety & compliance activities across the estate in accordance with the Health and Safety Strategy.
* To assist in the mobilisation, delivery and coordination of project works on site.
* To provide facilities-related advice and support to the estate management team.
* To maintain clear reporting to the central Facilities department ensuring visibility of local infrastructure status and immediately escalate issues for further support as required.
* To be a part of the Residential Estates Team maintaining the culture, policies, company rules and ensuring the highest quality management is provided on behalf of Ballymore Group at all times.
Experience, skills and qualifications
* Educated to NVQ level 4 in Facilities Management, Building Services, Estate Management or a related discipline.
* To hold membership of a relevant professional body including BIFM, CIBSE, RICS or IOSH.
* To hold, or be working towards, a NEBOSH or IOSH accredited qualification in Health & Safety.
* Experience working in facilities or estate management for a minimum of 3 years (Essential)
* Solid experience in the management of external suppliers, contactors and consultants covering a range of services (Essential)
* Experience of the management and coordination of health, safety and welfare (Essential)
* Familiarity with facilities documentation including O&M manuals, drawings, engineer reports, compliance certificates and PPM planners (Essential)
Ballymore is an equal opportunities employer. For a full job description and to apply, please contact us