Fire & Security EngineerNewcastle upon Tyne, England, gb
Category: Business and Financial Operations Occupations
Published on 2021-06-14 06:00:47
The role is challenging and would suit a talented field engineer that enjoys life on the road and who is looking to further develop their knowledge and range of skills.
You would be required to visit client sites in response to break downs, attend scheduled maintenance and services.
You would liaise with the service administrators on a daily basis and will be required to provide all completed paperwork and certification following the completion of each job. You will also be required to be on the OOH Call out rota.
You must be an all-round engineer with strong experience of working with security systems and possess a professional and positive attitude to work. You should have excellent customer service skills and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You should have excellent problem solving abilities.
* Servicing and maintaining various fire, intruder, CCTV and access control systems.
* Working towards and exceeding maintenance and fault finding targets.
* Demonstrate systems for customers, and explain details such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
* Be part of an On Call Rota for OOH callouts and telephone support.
* Understanding the clients' needs and fulfilling all jobs required
* To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
Requirements for the job:
* Good communication skills
* A proven background and experience of working as a service engineer
* Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of various intruder panels, fire detection systems,
* CCTV Systems and Access Control Systems.
* Full driving license
* Ideally have IPAF, PASMA, CSCS and FIA training, however training will be given.
Fire, Access Control, Intruder, CCTV, Engineer, Service, IPAF, PASMA