Who is hiring?
I have an exciting job role of a Google Cloud Technical Lead with a dynamic and fast growing UK based company. My client offers management, technology and transformation consultancy to top national and international businesses . They strive to build a positive-human future in the world that is driven by technology. You will join a brilliant team of passionate individuals with diverse expertise.What will you be doing?
• Define scope of architectural and software design patterns
• Design for scalability and disaster recovery requirements
• Secure development and architectural practices and develop code and pipelines using CI/CD tools
• Use JIRA for tracking progress and traceability , resolve root cause analysis and troubleshooting solutions.
• Using fundamental tools and languages such as Google Cloud SDK, SQL, Linux
• Utilize PowerShell, Shell Scripting, HTML and CSS
• Understanding of event-driven architectures and message queues
• Relational and non-relational databases, Dataflow, Apache Beam
• Knowledge of Microservices architecture, serverless implementation, Kubernetes, Docker
• Familiar with machine learning tools like Auto ML, Tensorflow, Natural Language
• Common frameworks and APIs such as Spring Boot, Guice, Jersey, Node.js, Flask
• Knowledge of JVM, know how to build Maven and Gradle
• Hands-on experience in Jenkins and Google Cloud Build
• Private medical insurance
• Interest free season ticket loan
• 25 days annual leave +5 additional days
• Company pension scheme
• Annual performance-based bonus
• Life and Income protection insurance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.