Mechanical SupervisorLondon, England, gb
Category: Building and Grounds Cleaning and Maintenance Occupations
Published on 2021-06-15 06:03:56
Location: You will be permanently working from HMP Belmarsh, SE28 0EB
Salary: £36K - £39K per annum, DOE + Allowances & Benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are Gov Facility Service Ltd, a non-profit company owned entirely by the Ministry of Justice, supplying facilities management services to 50 prisons over the South and East of the UK with an employee count of 1400.
Why join us?
* Key workers status due to the critical work that we undertake to maintain the prison estate.
The GFSL work environment offers variety, a positive team culture with opportunities to develop your skills and experience.
In addition to stability and job security, if you are successful, you will be offered a competitive salary along with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and entry into our pension scheme from day one. We also offer health and well-being benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme and Life Assurance.
We are looking for a Mechanical Supervisor to assume responsibility for the following:
* Leading and managing the shift to deliver both planned and reactive maintenance.
We are looking for an excellent candidate who has:
* A minimum of 5 years' experience, preferably within an FM environment, within a secure environment / military / health sector or similar sector.
* Experience as a plumber, and is qualified to C&G 6035 (Plumbing), C&G 6189 (Plumbing and heating) and NVQ level 3 in Plumbing or equivalent
* Experience working on commercial or industrial heating, water or building service systems.
* Familiarity with and an ability to work to Water Supply Regulation and Control of Legionella L8 requirements.
* You will have a good knowledge of health and safety requirements.
* Excellent organisational, time management and people skills.
* A rounded knowledge of risk and compliance and demonstrable planning and project management skills.
You will need to meet our stringent vetting requirements and satisfy pre-employment checks.
If this sounds like the ideal role, please apply today and we will be in touch.
No agencies please