Network Desk AdvisorDerby, England, gb
Company: Pertemps TM
Category: Computer and Mathematical Occupations
Published on 2021-06-14 06:00:56
All these roles are full-time positions only, Monday to Friday.
The positions are temporary ongoing customer service opportunities paying £10.80 an hour.
The Network Advisor is a key role for Customer Service whose ultimate aim is dealing with both customer and network tracking requests.
* Handling all inbound requests from the global network into the UK for shipments already in transit.
* Resolving the delivery of both imported and exported material and providing timely responses to the requests to minimise customer's dissatisfaction.
* Handle complex issues and objections.
* Remain positive and professional at all times.
* Ensuring a high quality of customer satisfaction.
The roles are particularly fast-paced, so candidates must be able to work to deadlines, have a keen eye for detail and a can do attitude. Candidates must also be organised and able to multi task whilst working under pressure
Ideally looking for candidates with excellent experience working in a customer facing environment.
After training you may be asked to work remotely until government restrictions are lifted.
Our client is the world's leading international logistics operator and this is a fabulous opportunity to join a company with wide ranging options for progression. All positions will require x5 year referencing and a criminal record check.
If you are interested either call the office 01509021300 or email email@example.com