- Location: Ledbury, Herefordshire
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN
- Care Categories: Old age and physical Care
- Service: General healthcare in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: £39,674 per annum
- Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible Shifts: Day shifts
- Contract type: Permanent
Care Home Details : I am looking for highly motivated experienced Registered Nurse RGN to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Ledbury, Herefordshire as part of our nurse team. Our Care home offers a warm welcome to all new residents. The large picture windows look out onto the garden, or the characteristic town.
It is a small friendly nursing home with just 36 single en-suite rooms and has a focus on person-centred care.
Job role: As a Deputy Nurse Manager, you will be required to assist the Home Manager with the day-to-day running of the home and supervise all junior members of staff. You will need to actively promote a positive, proactive and caring atmosphere within the home and ensure that care quality standards are upheld for the wellbeing of the residents. You will need to strive for improvement continuously and promote change management throughout the organisation. You must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin.
Registered Nurse Employee Benefits:
- 35 days annual leave
- Paid Breaks
- Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Individual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Regional Nurse Forums and online Groups
- Support with NMC Revalidation
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
- Paid DBS check
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [...