- Location: Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Position: Clinical Lead
- Care Categories: General Nursing, Physical Disability
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Negotiable Salary: £18.50 per hour + Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full time hours
- Flexible Shifts: Days and shifts 8/8 8/2 2/8
- Contract type: Permanent
*5/5 OVERALL GOOD CQC - Caring rated as Outstanding!
*Short Shifts available
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated Day nurse experienced Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Ryde, Isle of Wight as the Clinical Lead. Our care home located in an area of outstanding beauty on the Isle of Wight, offers a scenic location for older people and the care of many specialist conditions.
Purpose of Role: To ensure that the level of clinical care provided within the Care Home adheres to the professional standards, statutory, regulatory and legal requirements and to provide specialist nursing support and advice.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development
- Paid breaks
- Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
- 33 days including public holidays
- Uniform provided
- Company pension
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [...