What will you be doing?
• Driving the design, delivery and support of our application software environments and infrastructure
• Ensuring our software pipeline supports change development from inception through to release management and production roll-out
• Integrating our platforms into various products of Barclays through APIs
• Supporting the Quality management process to ensure product delivered is of the highest quality
• Owning engineering delivery technical tools and framework
• Ensuring that uplift and changes to our environments are developed and tracked to appropriate standards and are integrated effectively across all engineering areas
• Keeping our systems compliant with bank standards and making sure that centrally driven infrastructure change is understood and planned for
What we’re looking for:
• Ability to drive roadmap creation and execution
• The skills to collaborate with various functions and drive engineering initiatives and compliance
• Ability to be hands in technical design, development and implementation
• Experience building critical software and environments with 24x7 availability, high performance and resilient
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Evaluate Application to be crafted/refactored towards continuous delivery. (Toggle management etc.)
• Ability to collaborate across teams to deliver complex systems and components and evaluate code for performance, understand key code metrics and take design decisions
Where will you be working?
The Barclays Technology Campus, just outside Manchester, is our transatlantic tech command centre for information security in the UK. It’s the vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. Radbroke is a place where big ideas become realities. Where the talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today’s demands, answer tomorrow’s questions and redefine the future of finance.