Here at HSL we are looking for a Sales Assistant / Comfort Specialist to join the team based in Milton Keynes . You will join us on a part time basis of 16 hours and receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
The Sales Assistant / Comfort Specialist role:
As our Sales Assistant you will consistently provide helpful and informed service with confidence and clarity. You will also deliver excellence and expertise in everything you do. You don’t need to have retail experience as we provide training. The HSL Training Academy offers tailored training across the business to develop our colleagues throughout their journey with us.
Your responsibilities as our Sales Assistant / Comfort Specialist:
- Advise the correct HSL comfort products in-line with our customers’ needs
- Ensure product knowledge and understanding of the brand at all times
- Follow all systems and procedures correctly, effectively and consistently
- Work with the management team to deliver relevant KPI’s
What we’re looking for in our Sales Assistant / Comfort Specialist:
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and listening skills
- A great team player with the ability to promote and help build a positive work environment
- Flexibility to work weekends and bank holidays in line with store rotas
Benefits of becoming our Sales Assistant / Comfort Specialist:
- Top class benefits
- Great incentives
- Exciting career opportunities
- A generous holiday allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please Note: HSL requires employees to complete satisfactory DBS checks as a condition of employment when their role is customer-facing.
If you are interested in coming in for a chat about the position, please send us your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button below and we will get in touch with you.