ABOUT US & THE JOB
At Cherryz, it's our mission to make online shopping for essentials fun and affordable. We're backed by some of Europe's leading venture funds and have great ambitions so there's still loads to do and we need more incredible people to join our journey.
We're looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to become an integral part of our team. In this role, you'll be fully responsible for acquiring customers through paid campaigns, with special focus on Facebook. You will be in charge of all paid acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimisation across channels, scaling existing channels and exploring new ones, while keeping within CAC targets. You'll work alongside the Digital Marketing team and report directly to the Head of Digital Marketing. The position would ideally suit a performance marketing professional who has proven experience in an e-commerce, app focused environment and is now looking to take on greater responsibility within a startup.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Develop and implement our paid media strategy to support our ambitious growth objectives and deliver against CAC targets.
- Develop the campaign plan across all stages of the funnel, including creative and audience strategy.
- Measure and optimise all paid campaigns.
- Execute extensive and continuous testing on all campaigns.
- Research and test new channels to expand our reach and/or lower CAC.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies.
- Proven Performance Marketing experience ideally in a B2C e-commerce environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the various performance marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social media ads, and content distribution networks.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Experience with an app focused brand.
- Analytical mindset and data driven approach.
- Excellent communicator.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
CULTURE & BENEFITS
We're a small team with next to no hierarchy. If you have an idea, we'll listen. If you want to try something new, we'll support you. So if you're a self-starter who's keen to take on responsibility from day one, Cherryz is the right place for you!
We've fallen in love with working remotely during lockdown so even when things are ‘back to normal' we're going to encourage a remote-first work culture. This will look slightly different for everyone but on average you'll only have to come to our East London office four to five days a month for physical meetings. The rest of the time you're free to work from home, your favourite coffee shop or wherever you're happiest and most productive.
At the same time we're big fans of bringing the team together socially for things like after-work drinks, mid-week lunches, parties and activities (we went climbing once!).
We love our products and we want you to enjoy them as much as possible, too, so you get 25% off everything on Cherryz.