Procurement Manager - 6-month FTC
Canary Wharf, London
£70,000 - £80,000 depending on experience
Full Time / Contract
My client is a global commercial real estate services company, founded in the United Kingdom with offices in 80 countries. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals. My client is looking for a Procurement Manager for a 6-month FTC. This role will be working with a Banking client of theirs to source protective security across EMEA for them. The ideal candidate will be fluent English with a secondary EU language.
* The development and implementation of the Client Account Protective Security Asset Maintenance sourcing strategy.
* Manage the delivery of sourcing strategy across region for area/category of responsibility
* Lead execution of account sourcing strategies for category of responsibility
* Ensure demonstration of Best Value/Value for Money
* Ensure all sourcing and client contracting compliance standards are maintained,
* Manage supplier relationships,
* Support regional and sourcing initiatives.
What this job involves:
Lead and conduct the data capture/due diligence process relating to Client's incumbent supply chain, existing end to end processes and procedures, asset data capture, and contribute to the development of
scope/specification/RACI and new end to end workflow process and any other duties assigned related to the transition/mobilisation of the Protective Security Services on the Client Account.
* Responsible for management and performance of all strategic sourcing and procurement related activities for specific client requirements across category of responsibility as required.
* Ensure sourcing strategies are aligned to global category strategy, plan and targets.
* Accountable for implementation of S&P Strategic/ client accounts and pursuits, procurement planning, due diligence, data gathering, RFP management, bid analysis and recommendations, liaison with client governance teams for Contract Approvals, Savings reporting, documentation and compliance.
* To consolidate input on scope of services to be procured through discussions with Account Manager, Facilities Managers, SME's Regional Procurement Manager and client contacts as appropriate.
* To track budget / savings from tenders / process re-design / negotiation initiatives and provide monthly/ Quarterly reports to Account & SCMP Organisation
* To ensure that all vendor details and files are complete and immediately updated with notified changes and actively monitor and document any changes required to the vendor contracts.
* To manage framework relationships with preferred suppliers. Review performance as outlined in the framework agreements.
* Transformation activities are supported by the team including audits, reports and actions.
* Gather knowledge on Market & Country intelligence, report information through the Knowledge Centre
* Developing the Supply Chain to meet the business and client needs, strengthening the capabilities for opportunities of partnership and B2B.
* Develop and give Training guiding support on the Strategic Sourcing activities, ensure understanding in the tools, systems, regulations, country/ regional practices are available.
* Leading Saves/ innovation summits by category within country
* Ensure Policies and procedures on the accounts relate to the appropriate country operations and practices.
* Responsible for providing and tracking of Country/ regional Saves for the category of responsibility.
* Ensure suppliers meet the compliance and risk requirements for on-boarding process and appropriate systems are applied. That the required Insurances, supply chain compliance documentation and approvals have been completed.
* Ensure Supplier directory and supplier profiles and capability mapping are current and relevant
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.