Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with development, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. You will collaborate with the development team to drive product development in line with the product roadmap, business strategy and investment plans.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
• Identifies opportunities for emerging technology and business issues that present opportunities or threats to the company.
• Identifies new market opportunities within the company’s distinctive competence.
• Defines product requirements for Pricing & Revenue Management solutions based on customer feedback and market research.
• Develops and executes a product vision and roadmap.
• Defines user personas and use cases for the product.
• Drives product development based on requirements management and product lifecycle.
• Defines and launches excellent products
• Creates product and market briefing documents to drive decision-making processes.
• Influences cross-functional teams without formal authority to drive solution strategy.
• Product Management knowledge: 5+ years’ experience in product management, marketing, consulting or related function in the technology and/or airline industry is a must
• Airline Industry Knowledge: Understands principals of airline O&D revenue management, inventory control and pricing functions is a must. Prior work experience in an airline pricing or revenue management function is a significant advantage.
• Communication: Excellent analytical skills, is a strong negotiator and facilitator, and has excellent written and oral communication skills. Desire strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Must be able to interface appropriately at all levels (i.e. engineers, management, executives).
• Systems Analysis: Determines how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes, knowledge of products and system architecture. Must have sharp analytical skills and be a solid facilitator.
• Product Life Cycle: An understanding of the phases of product life cycle is beneficial, including engineering specifications, customer requirements gathering, software design and development, testing - including unit, functional, systems and integration, implementation/delivery and maintenance. Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent software solutions is a significant advantage.
Why is it worth working with us?
• Profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine and life insurance
• Join the tax deduction program (if your job is eligible for it)
• Enjoy attractive parental benefits beyond the legally required
• Lift your qualifications through wide range of trainings and get technical certification reimbursement
• No dress code and flexible working time
• Additional days off every year for longer vacations and up to 4 days for your charity contribution
• Recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus
• Take care of your well-being with free access to a Premium version of the Headspace application
• Profit from working from home in different variants (we will share details with you)
• Use your car or bike to get to the office - free of charge parking lot for employees
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process.