Product Manager – Cloud-PBX
Full-Time; 37.5 hours per week
Start date dependent upon satisfactory pre-employment checks
About the Role
A Product Manager's main responsibility is to create the vision for the product and to ensure that the whole business understands the purpose of the product, the audience and how it will contribute to the future success of Gamma. Working in conjunction with the technical teams they define and ensure delivery of the product in line with wider technology story for the business.
The Cloud-PBX Product Manager will guide the development of one of the most strategically important products in the Gamma portfolio.
They will define the future vision for the product and, through strong and productive relationships with the whole business, ensure this is communicated and understood across the business, from sales and support to the technical teams in development and network operation.
In conjunction with the Gamma technical teams you will ensure that a product development roadmap is available and communicate to the business.
The Cloud-PBX Product Manager will, in conjunction with the wider business, but particularly in collaboration with the Product Marketing team, ensure that we develop a very clear proposition that has a clear set of target customer personas in mind and which supports the future commercial success of the business
- You’ll have an education background that demonstrates an analytical and constructive mindset ideally at Bachelors Degree level
- You’ll have excellent previous experience of product management in an Agile environment.
- You’ll have previous experience in working in a B2B technology environment
- You’ll have an excellent understanding of the nuances of both direct and channel sales models.
- You’ll have the ability to create interesting and thought-provoking product information.
- You’ll have strong presentation skill to share ideas and influence the sales and customer community.
- Ideally you’ll have previous experience in the telecoms industry or a business-to-business sector
- Ideally you’ll have an existing understanding of United Communications products, hosted telephony, SIP and/or network services.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with a flair for articulating your thinking.
- You’ll be Proficient in the use of IT with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel & Outlook.
- You’ll be comfortable working effectively and accurately when working to multiple competing deadlines.
Gamma is a leading supplier of voice, data and mobile products and services in the UK.
People are the lifeblood of our success. The people working for us are unusually passionate and enthusiastic about what they do. That’s because the ethos within our company is an open, friendly, honest, non-political environment, whilst always being responsive, flexible, committed and hardworking.
In 2019 we were voted one of ‘The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ for the sixth time.
We know giving you the right tools and training is essential. Full training will be given on our products as well as ongoing coaching and support.
There are many good reasons to join Gamma. You’ll find we work in a relaxed environment with an emphasis on delivering the highest quality in everything we do.
We strive to make decisions based on individual merit and ability. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and promote equality of opportunity in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Please note we only use recruitment agencies registered on our preferred suppliers list and as such, any speculative CV’s received will not be considered.