Qualified Dental Nurse
Days/Hours: Full Time Hours Mon-Friday
Location: Wallsend, NE28 8HQ
Imagine being able to shape your dream Nursing career and focusing on being the best you can be. Whilst caring for patients, we can help you develop, and help shape dentistry... Welcome to mydentist. Europe’s largest dental care provider, where Dental Nurses come to excel in their field.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, fully funded GDC registration and medical indemnity plus a continued investment in your professional development. Dental Nurses have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, a large clinical community and opportunities to mentor others.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Dental Nurse to join us in our 7-surgery practice in Wallsend. Here, you’ll benefit from:
• Working with a well-established team
• Supporting a variety of treatments including private cosmetic treatments such as teeth whitening and dentures, implants and orthodontics
- Opportunities to do post qualification courses with our inhouse academy
• The opportunity to develop your career within a supportive and ambitious team
• Must be GDC registered
• Have a passion for putting patients first
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
• IT skills
Click Apply to get in touch with our Clinical Resourcing Specialist Tamara Saunders to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.