- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Care Categories: Dementia & Alzheimer's
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: £16.75 £28,700 (Based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: DBS check and PIN paid for
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Night shifts/Day shifts or Mixed shifts available 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
*Excellent Clinical Nurse training and support
Care Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly qualified Band 5 Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Liverpool, Merseyside as part of our nurse team. Located on the outskirts of Liverpool, the home is a welcoming home offering residential dementia care. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.
All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Registered Nurse Employee Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [...