- Location: Skegness, Lincolnshire
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Care Categories: Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability
- Service: Care home with nursing
- Resident Admission Age: 18+
- Negotiable Salary: £17.03 (29, 223 per annum based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Premium overtime payment £26ph
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Night shifts/Day shifts or Mixed shifts available 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
Care Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly qualified Band 5 Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD to work within a care home located in Skegness, Lincolnshire, as part of our nurse team.
Joining our team: As a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD you will be ensuring the comfort and safety of each resident by identifying and performing appropriate clinical practice. You will be responsible for the development of each resident's individual care plan.
We are looking for a kind and passionate nurse to join our care home, where you will be providing high quality nursing care for all our residents, providing support to each individual need. We need a positive and caring person, who is not only looking to expand their own professional development, but to help our residents by maintaining their dignity and independence.
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [...