- Location: Winsford, Cheshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia Care
- Salary: £17.50 per hour £36,400 based on 40 hours
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Winsford, Cheshire.
Our care home provides care for up to 56 people with enduring Mental Health problems, Dementia and old age. It is located in rural Winsford in the heart of Cheshire.
We have a fantastic 5/5 CQC rating.
Who are you joining: We are a family run business that was founded in the 1980's. Over the past three decades we have rapidly expanded our family of care homes and now have facilities in some of the most beautiful, relaxing surroundings in England. We currently have 30 care homes covering Mental Health, Nursing, Learning Difficulties, Rehabilitation, Challenging behaviours and residential care.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [...