- Location: Hayes, Greater London
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Negotiable Salary: £17.35 (29, 700 based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Up to £2K Welcome Bonus.
- Care Categories: Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment, Younger Adults.
- Service: Care Home with nursing, registered for 85 users.
- Resident Admission Age: 60+
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Night shifts/Day shifts or Mixed shifts available 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
Care Home Details: Are you a highly motivated nurse looking to join an excellent care home? Whether you are experienced or Newly qualified Band 5 Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD, we are looking for a nurse to work within a care home located in Hayes, Greater London. Our care home offers residential, nursing, and residential dementia care.
Joining our team: We are looking for a kind and compassionate nurse to join our care home, where you will be providing high quality nursing care for all our residents, providing support and respect to each individual need. We need a positive and caring person, who is not only looking to expand their own professional development, but to help our residents by maintaining their dignity and independence.
As a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD you will be ensuring the comfort and safety of each resident by identifying and performing appropriate clinical practice. You will be responsible for the development of each resident's individual care plan.
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [...