Specialising in cleaning chemicals, our client is ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited and they sell both nationally and internationally. The company has seen growth over the last while and they now have a requirement for an experienced regulatory affairs individual to join their team, to be responsible for product compliance, strategic activity and additional tasks. This role would suit an individual who has been responsible for driving the strategic direction of a business in relation to regulatory affairs. The company offers a salary in the range of £50-70,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The Regulatory Manager will be based at the company site in Coventry, easily commutable by road from surrounding areas including Leicester, Birmingham, Rugby, Nuneaton and more.
Regulatory Manager Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Implement and lead regulatory projects according to UK & EU Biocidal Product Regulation ensuring projects are delivered on time, to high standards within budget.
- Validate that all products are in compliance with the relevant national or regional rules, including but not limited to Biocidal, GHS/CLP, detergents or cosmetics regulations.
- Compile and submit dossiers to support the registration process of new countries to allow the company to sell products internationally.
- Work with international partners to maintain the regulatory compliance of registered products.
- Consortium management for the preparation of biocidal product dossiers.
- Develop, mentor, and lead project teams working on biocides on a global level.
- Develop regulatory strategies for the company and clients.
- Represent the company at professional organizations/workshops, industry groups and regulatory agency meetings.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of European and national biocide and cosmetics regulations.
- Work on REACH registrations and other product stewardship topics as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven regulatory experience in disinfectants, detergents and sanitisers – essential.
- Ideally degree qualified however relevant experience will be considered in lieu.
- Knowledge and experience of at least one of the following: REACH, BPR, GHS/CLP.
- A willingness and aptitude to learn.
- Available to start at short notice.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Manager position, please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50422.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.