Join KPMG’s rapidly growing Powered Applications, SAP team within the Connected Technology practice, supporting business development and project delivery activities across clients from multiple industries.
Powered Enterprise is KPMG’s world-class accelerated Enterprise Business Transformation approach for cloud-based solutions that uses pre-designed back-office leading practices and KPMG’s six-layer Target Operating Model. It enables clients to make better, faster decisions, resulting in a quicker implementation and a faster path to Return on Investment. This solution combines the breadth and scale of KPMG’s leading practice, capabilities and insight into a complete solution for an effective back-office.
The Powered Apps teams are communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver KPMG Powered Enterprise though a standardised delivery model, which drives professional delivery to clients. The teams use their functional knowledge and experience (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement), coupled with their expertise in the cloud applications (e.g. SAP, Workday, Coupa) to lead and deliver client programmes, support pre-sales activities and develop improvement and extensions to Powered Enterprise.
We are seeking talented individuals with experience of SAP S/4HANA Finance and Central Finance advisory and implementation. This is a high-profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development / sales origination and client delivery.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- As an Engagement Manager, lead the delivery of high-quality SAP S/4HANA advisory and delivery projects
- Provide specialist SAP advice and work closely with the client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of SAP
- Contribute to business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our SAP clients
- Lead the growth of the SAP practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members
- Have a functional understanding of SAP S/4HANA Finance integration to other SAP modules; including SAP SD, MM, LE, PP.
- Advise on technical integration of the SAP application with other client and 3rd party tools/applications
- Advise on data migration and data integrity as part of the deployment engagement
- Proven Engagement Management experience
- Experience leading onshore, offshore and near-shore resources effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client
- Proven relationship-building and influencing skills
- Facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of S/4HANA configuration and best practices with a background in Finance
- SAP system design, build and deployment experience – 2 full lifecycle implementations preferred
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Detailed working knowledge of how Finance processes are enabled within SAP Finance application
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) whether this is with client stakeholders or remote development teams
- Experience of facilitating a design workshop and then translating the requirements into design
- Ability to build strong client relationships based on subject matter expertise and quality of delivery
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge and flex the approach according to the situation
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team members
- Strong functional knowledge of Finance, Controlling, Central Finance and SAP Integrations relevant to Finance.
- Experience as a configuration expert and/or project manager of enterprise software deployments