SEN Secondary Teacher – Physical Education
Are you a qualified teacher of SEN Secondary PE seeking a new teaching opportunity or an NQT still aiming to secure that first role?
We are currently recruiting for a teacher of PE to start as soon as possible in a large, popular school in Horsham.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join their highly regarded professional team of teachers. This post would suit you if you are looking to develop your professional practice, are passionate about Physical Education and have an unwavering belief in the potential of young people.
Applications welcomed from NQT's and experienced teachers alike.
This post is crucial to reaching the school's aim of becoming an outstanding school and will be both a challenging and rewarding role. The successful applicant will be joining a committed group of staff who work hard to maintain a supportive and friendly ethos.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to teach Physical Education to a high standard and motivate SEN students across Secondary
• Have a proven track record of success teaching at levels of PE
• Be a consistently outstanding teacher
• Be committed, flexible and innovative in your teaching methods
• Must be able to drive!
The School offers an excellent induction for NQT's and a comprehensive programme of professional development for all staff.
To join us and be successful in this PE Teacher role, you will need to:
• Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks .
• Your CV must cover the last 6 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
If interested in this post, please send your updated CV to harry.fordteachingpersonnel or call 01273 809975
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.