Our client is offering the exciting opportunity to join their well established and reputable company within the Agricultural Industry
They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Sales and Purchasing Administrator.
This position is a varied role that involves duties associated with Sales, Purchasing, Reception and Administration.
A car is essential due to its location
- Contact customers and take orders over the phone, text and email.
- Raise delivery notes, sales invoices, credit notes and prepare collection notes.
- Maintain complaints/returns register and associated spreadsheet.
- Document incoming loads, complete weighbridge process and attach paperwork as required.
- Maintain purchasing diary and purchasing spreadsheets.
- Maintain whiteboard from buying a diary.
- Producing all relevant documentation for worldwide exports.
- Maintain pallet management and box management spreadsheets.
- Assist with transport administration.
- Liaise with factory staff and drivers.
- Maintain price lists and distributing to customers on a weekly basis.
- Monitor pallet stock and order pallets as and when required.
- Maintain stationery stock and ordering as and when necessary from current suppliers.
- Assist with maintenance of Sales and Purchase Ledgers using Sage Accounting package.
- Distribute stock take records on a daily basis.
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls and provide reception cover.
- Meet and greet visitors as required.
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Be a quick learner
• Be able to multitask
• Sage50/200 (experience advantageous)
Location: Braintree ( must drive due to location)
Hours: Mon - Friday
Salary: £18,000 - £23000 (depending on experience)
Full Time - Permanent position
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Amy Mallon