Teaching personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency and we are working alongside the local virtual schools to recruit several qualified Teachers to provide 1:1 support and tailored learning programmes to secondary pupils with additional SEND needs or looked after children.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about teaching and feel they can engage the pupils with learning. This tutoring can be done online on any online platform or it may need to be taught face to face depending on the needs of the pupil. We are looking for Tutors who can cover the Medway area should the tuition be face to face.
* You must hold a QTS/NQT status or alternative tutoring qualifications
* You must be confident teaching core Maths and English which will be KS3 and KS4
* Experience working with SEN children before would be an advantage
What we can offer you:
* Flexible hours
* Full or part time tuiiton available
* The ability to manage your own diary
* Competitive pay rates per hour
* CPD Academy- professional training courses to develop your career
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and we offer free child protection training and all of our candidates undergo a strict vetting procedure including an enhanced DBS.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.