Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer- Reading – £Competitive
Our client are on the lookout for a Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer to join their team based in the Reading offices.
As a Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer you will be joining an established consultancy with a strong track record of working in partnership with your clients to provide creative and cost effective solutions to some of the most challenging development sites.
The successful Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer will be working with a highly-regarded team of specialists providing consultancy services across the UK in contaminated land assessment and remediation, ground engineering, environmental monitoring and waste management.
Upon joining the team you will undertake a varied work load but some of your Key duties will include:-
Phase I Geoenvironmental & Geotechnical Assessments:
* Undertaking of desk based research including site reconnaissance surveys
* Preparing reports under supervision of senior team members
Phase II Geoenvironmental & Geotechnical Assessments including:
* An initial supporting role in site investigation progressing to carrying out investigations independently
* On-site monitoring of gas, groundwater and surface water
* Data input, management and interpretation
* Factual and interpretative report writing
To be successful in this role you must have:
* A degree in the following associated science/engineering disciplines is required: Geology, Environmental Science, Environmental Geoscience, Applied Geology or Geotechnical Engineering.
* A post-graduate qualificationwould be advantageous, although not essential.
* Experience and proficiency in using AutoCADpackages would be advantageous.
* Full clean UK driving licence.
If this role sounds like it could be for you and you would like the opportunity to join a successful consultancy, send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively call me on 01792 957 383 for an informal chat.