Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, proactive, and adaptable individual for the position of Site Maintenance Technician within their Facilities Department in Loughborough!
This is a permanent role with a competitive salary where you will be working Monday-Friday: 9.00am-5.00pm.
You will be part of a team whose primary role is the purchase of supplies, services and works across the company. Within the team you will help review and implement streamlined efficient processes, ensuring value for money and delivery of savings, as well as ensuring compliance.
Site Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Carry out reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Adhering to PPM schedules
- General office maintenance
- General warehouse maintenance
- Contractor supervision and control - work alongside external contractors to ensure the servicing/ callouts are carried out in line with agreed schedules and in a safe manner
- Contractor liaison
- H & S liaison
- Carrying out basic plumbing/ electrical and DIY tasks around site
- Maintain correct record keeping and ensure Health Safety practices are being adhered to by team and external contractors at all times
- General compliance - maintaining and updating records - ensuring that the correct paperwork is filled out and is up to date.
Site Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Experience of maintaining plant and facilities
- Ability to manage reactive and planned maintenance schedules effectively
- Organised with strong attention to detail with a proactive attitude
- Maintenance experience e.g. Plumbing/Electrics/Carpentry/General Maintenance
- Worked in an GxP Environment
- Experience in maintenance work
- Purchasing/project management skills and experience within Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Experience in drafting tender documentation
- Advanced research and analytical skills
- Electrical installations and PAT testing experience
- Electrical qualifications such as NVQ – City & Guilds
- Knowledge of wiring diagrams - 18th Edition is desirable
Site Maintenance Technician Benefits:
- Profit share
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes
- Life assurance cover
- 24 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Income protection
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
- Free parking
About the Company:
Our client is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. They are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid Agencies and NGOs.
If you think you are suitable for this Site Maintenance Technician role, please apply now!