Site ManagerTadley, England, gb
Category: Management Occupations
Published on 2021-06-18 06:03:55
My client is a leading specialist subcontractor working in the supply and installation of wall, ceiling, and screeding for the commercial workplace across the UK. Many of our clients are blue chip main contractors and our award-winning projects range in value from £500k to over £3m.
* To work closely with the Contracts Manager, internal project teams and liaise with sub-contractor and professional teams.
* To continuously review and ensure that all work on site is being performed in accordance with H&S, CDM, quality and environmental procedures.
* To attend meetings, produce minutes as well as precise and concise weekly project reports, and making sure record keeping is thorough, regular, and accurate
* To review drawings and assist with overview, development and updating of the project programme.
* To assist with production of logistic plans and method statements
* To ensure adequate resources to achieve project programmes and ensure all site operatives, staff and visitors are properly inducted.
* To raise the brand awareness on site. (professional behaviour, relationship to external partners and clients)
* Minimum 5 years' experience in overseeing dry lining and suspended ceiling construction
* Fully experienced in delivering projects from point of sale to completion on site. Ability to take full control and responsibility for delivery, health & safety, quality and environmental aspects.
* Can do all their own site admin - RFTs, project reports etc
* Can attend post-tender interviews
* Can use Microsoft project or Astra
* Can liaise with contractors and clients
* Fully conversant with specifications/drawings, Bills of Quantities, CDM regulations and all relevant Health & Safety legislation.
* Ability to mobilise, manage and co-ordinate subcontractors in conjunction with Contracts Manager.
* Experience in presenting to clients and professional teams and maintaining and developing client relationships.
* Computer literate and fully conversant with MS Office, especially Excel.
* First aid at Work