Location: near Colchester, Essex
Salary: £29,000 per annum ( £14.80 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
Overtime rates: Mon - Fri is time and 1/4, Weekends is time and 1/2 and bank holidays is double time
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only (7.30am - 7.45pm) or Nights only (7.30pm - 7.45am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
*Excellent recent CQC rating*
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, or RNLD to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Service located near Colchester, Essex. The Service has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They have an extremely high staff to patient ratio. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Service Details: This Service is provides a specialist neurobehavioral rehabilitation service for assessing, treating and discharging people with complex neurological needs following an acquired brain injury (ABI), or traumatic brain injury (TBI). They are a 17-bed service for male patients only - all patients have mental health issues.
The Service Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Preceptorship Programme : In the case of newly qualified nurses, the Service offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of established and experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shifts : The Service can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 7.30am - 7.45pm (days) and 7.30pm - 7am (nights). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Location : The Service is very easily accessed by car. They are a 10-minute walk from the nearest bus stop and the bus comes every 40 minutes. Quite a lot of their staff get the bus to work with no issues. They have free parking on site.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- Very low staff turnover (their staff turnover is next to none - so this is a very rare vacancy)
- They have a very long-standing team - most of the team have been there for 6-7 years which speaks volumes about the service and how they look after their staff
- Excellent overtime rates: Mon - Fri is time and 1/4, Weekends is time and 1/2 and bank holidays is double time
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- A fantastic, fun long standing team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Free meals on shift
- Excellent staff to patient ratio
- A hi
Jobs you might also be interested in