Cubed Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Test Technician to join our well-established electronic manufacturing client on a permanent basis. Well established our client manufacture Electronic devices supplied into a number of industries in the UK & Overseas markets. The main purpose of the role will be to align and test electronic devices.
· Follow company and manufacturing procedures to meet customer delivery requirements.
· To complete test documentation accurately.
· Highlight and solve problems as they arise during the test stage.
· Identify improvement activities and implement solutions where possible.
· Maintain a clean and efficient work area.
· Participate in brainstorming, Kaizen, and other activities.
· HNC in Electronic Engineering or equivalent OR a minimum of 2 years experience in an electronic manufacturing environment.
· Experience and full understanding of Quality Assurance procedures.
· Ability to adhere to and comprehend test documentation.
· Able to use Electronic Testing equipment, e.g. Analysers
· Understanding of electronic principles and problem-solving techniques
· Ability to produce and interpret test data
· Able to test and align electronic components.
· Knowledge of filter theory
· Knowledge of tuner products/convertors
· Ability to read and interpret technical data including circuit diagrams and schematics (drawings and technical publications)
· Sound knowledge of electronic test principles and practices gained from hands-on experience
· Strong IT skills including Excel
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £21,000-£25,000 per annum DOE
- Shifts available days and double days
- 28 days holiday
- Free parking