Bath, England, gb Business and Financial Operations Occupations
See the latest jobs before others do!
Create a job alert for Latest Jobs in gb
RINA is looking for an experienced Training Consultant to join a specialist and growing team working for its Space and Defence (S&D) clients across the Air, Land, Maritime and Cyber domains. This is an exciting opportunity to help develop and shape RINA’s Training capability in a rapidly growing environment.
This role can be based out of our Swindon or Bath offices though RINA is adopting a smart working policy, so living within commuter distance of the office is not necessarily required.
As a Training Consultant you will collaborate with clients and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), contributing to projects including the research, analysis design, delivery and evaluation of defence related training solutions. You will contribute towards complex Training Needs Analysis (TNA) projects within safety-critical industries, where a System Approach to Training (SAT) process is used. This is a varied role which will require Consultants to apply knowledge and experience of training analysis on some of the most technical advanced programmes in the sector.
* Undertake a wide range of training research, analysis and design activities.
* Contribute to or lead the delivery of Training Needs Analysis (TNA) projects for Defence clients, using an SAT-compliant process.
* Author high quality reports which comply with industry standards and RINA quality assurance procedures.
* Design training programmes and materials and support the development of innovative technology-enabled solutions.
* Support clients with the implementation of competence management processes and systems.
* Undertake evaluation activities to measure the impact of training solutions.
* Provide specialist input on training methodologies and approaches in support of commercial proposals.
Qualifications and experience required
* Authorised to work in the UK, with the ability to be Security Cleared.
* Strong understanding of SAT policies and processes e.g. Joint Services Publication (JSP 822): Defence Direction and Guidance for Training and Education.
* Interest in, and knowledge of, innovative and technology-enabled e-learning solutions.
* Experience of the design of training materials using a SAT-compliant methodology.
* Experience of the assurance and/or production of formal TNA reports.
* Successful in establishing strong and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
* Strong analytical and numerical skills coupled with excellent attention to detail (especially in the pursuit of Quality Assurance).
* Self-reliant, proactive and possessing strong initiative coupled with excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Degree educated, preferable in an Engineering related subject.
RINA is a global engineering focused professional services firm, providing innovative services to critical industry sectors, including defence (S&D), energy, oil & gas, power, renewables and transport & infrastructure sectors. It employs circa 4000 talented professionals who operate out of 70 countries, giving us the depth of experience across engineering disciplines to support clients at each phase of their project. We have a strong reputation providing services that are of the highest quality, creating significant value add.
About RINA S&D UK:
RINA S&D UK has been awarded Silver status with the Armed Forces Covenant Employers Recognition Scheme and proudly supports those who serve.
RINA S&D UK is a key technical engineering partner to the defence sector, providing a portfolio of consultancy services, including Safety, Training, Cyber and Systems, and with a proven track record in supporting and improving performance of government defence ministries, space agencies and prime contractors on some of the most technically advanced projects in the sector.
We offer competitive salaries and pension contributions. You will enjoy a generous leave allowance, private medical care, life insurance and more. Our great financial benefits are only part of the attraction, you can expect quick integration and real opportunities for professional development. As part of our growing global team you will work with world-class engineers.