Basic Salary: – Up To £45,000
Job ref: OC9866
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a new and rare opportunity with one of our clients in Central London for a Vehicle Fleet Manager. This role suits a Vehicle Fleet Manager who has experience of working in a commercial vehicle environment. My client is a very well established commercial company that can offer amazing opportunities long-term.
The Role –
– Your remit is to support both the contractual Aftersales functions with regard to assisting with overall running of the aftermarket/ Maintenance function.
– The role would ideally suit someone who has experience of managing a busy workshop operation from an administrative perspective, someone who has a good understanding of profit & Loss (P & L) and other budgetary responsibilities.
– You will need to have a very keen attention to detail, someone who likes to see things through from inception to completion.
– Enhanced Holiday / Service Days
– Enhanced Pension Scheme & DIS Benefit
– Health Shield Medical Cash Plan
– Training and development
– Bike to work scheme
– Company sick pay scheme
– Employee assistance programme
– An understanding of Commercial Vehicle Legislation – VOSA/DVSA
– knowledge of working with KPI’s and how they are critical to overall performance.
– Strong administration skills, a good understanding of working with Microsoft products.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills are critical.
– You must be willing to work under pressure and display a friendly and helpful persona at all time.
– Must have a background within the Automotive Industry.
Hours – 40hr Week, Monday – Friday
Salary – Up to £45,000 basic
Consultant – Robert Samuels
Vacancy: Vehicle Fleet Manager